1st Workshop on Progress in Nonlinear Photonics and Applications
The first Workshop on PROGRESS IN NONLINEAR PHOTONICS AND APPLICATIONS (PNPA 2020) is being organized in conjunction with ICTON 2020 and will be held in the frame of the main Conference, in the same venue (Polytechnic University of Bari) and within the same week (19-23 July 2020).
The area of nonlinear photonics and its applications is gaining an increasing attention, with regard to both the fundamental aspects and the devices’ design and implementation. It was therefore considered worthwhile to specifically devote a Workshop, in the frame of the general ICTON 2020 Conference, to these topics:
• Fundamental nonlinear optical processes
• Nonlinear materials and structures
• Nonlinear optical devices, systems and applications
For a more detailed, even if not exhaustive, list, please look at the Call for Papers.
High-quality, original papers for oral-only presentation are welcome. The submission deadline is March 31,2020.
Guidelines for submitting contributions
Being the PNPA Workshop part of the ICTON2020 Conference, the submission occurs as for the main Conference. Authors, therefore, are cordially encouraged to submit the contributions (recommended length 4 pages in MS Word accompanied by a PDF version) for PNPA Workshop by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2020 (with copy to email@example.com)
Please do not forget to write "PNPA Workshop" in the subject of your mail.
The accepted papers will be included as a Section of ICTON 2020 Proceedings and will then be available through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Registration for PNPA 2020 is included in the general ICTON 2020 registration, and the registrant is entitled to attend all the sessions of ICTON 2020, as well as to enjoy the rich program of social events.
You are kindly invited to go to the dedicated page of ICTON 2020 for registration.
All the registration fees (except the Student rate, which is valid for only one paper) entitle to submit two papers (e.g. one in PNPA and another in ICTON 2020).
• Paper submission deadline: March 31st, 2020
• Final decision to authors: April 30th, 2020
• Early bird registration rate by May 31st, 2020
• Post-deadline papers with hot results, deadline: June 1st, 2020
• Luigi Sirleto (IMM CNR, Naples, Italy) firstname.lastname@example.org
• Giancarlo C. Righini (IFAC CNR, Florence; Enrico Fermi Centre, Rome; Italy) email@example.com
• Richard De La Rue (University of Glasgow, U.K.) firstname.lastname@example.org
For any information please contact email@example.com