Registration for attending the conference will be completely free. Registration includes access to online presentations.
Fee for attending the conference 0 EUR
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register at the IEEE-Member or Regular or Student rate in order to have the paper published in the ICTON 2020 Proceedings.
- Invited Speakers/Committee Members/IEEE Members and Regular rates are valid for up to two (1 or 2) papers.
- Student rate is valid for one (1) paper.
- The person presenting the work (accepted paper) at the conference must be a (co)author of the work and must be a registered conference participant. The paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors to be included in the proceedings. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., remove it from IEEE Xplore®) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
“Not applicable due to COVID-19 restrictions please refer to On-line fee registration type”
* A copy of the IEEE membership card as a proof of IEEE membership and status must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
** A copy of student ID or index collegium (showing enrollment in current semester) as a proof of student status must be sent by email to email@example.com
*** The Accompanying Person registration fee DOES NOT include attendance to the scientific and poster sessions of the conference.
Please fill the online registration form and submit it after payment, specifying the PayPal code or Bank transfer details.
The registration fees of ICTON 2020 must be paid to the order of SIOF, the Italian Society of Optics and Photonics.
Payments can be made by credit card or Paypal and by Bank Transfer.
Payments on site are accepted through Paypal.
Should you have any doubt about the payment, please contact the treasurer at SIOF: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you pay by bank transfer:
The bank transfer, with no cost for the beneficiary, must be in Euro currency.
Beneficiary Name: SIOF
Beneficiary Bank: Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Branch # 45, Via Panciatichi 48, 50127 Firenze
Beneficiary account number: 1872764
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT/BIC code: PASCITMMXXX
Reference for payment: you must write: ICTON - your name - your family name - your country
NOTICE: In case the fee payment is not made by you personally (e.g. if the name of the card holder is not yours or if the bank transfer is made by your Institution/Company), you are also kindly asked to send an e-mail to email@example.com , specifying who or what institution has actually made the payment. This would avoid mistakes in establishing the right correspondence between registered participants and fee payers.
If you pay by Paypal or Credit Card:
First select the type of your fee from the drop-down menu.
The payment by credit card is always processed through Paypal; it is not necessary, however, to have (or to open) an account at Paypal. When you press the pay button, you are redirected to a Paypal page. There, if you have a Paypal account, you can use it straight; otherwise, please click on the bottom string in the page and proceed using your credit card.
Remember to specify the reason for payment; you must write: ICTON - your name - your family name - your country
70% refunds will be made before June 25, 2020.
No refunds will be made after June 25, 2020. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
If you plan to send someone representing you please notify us before the deadline for the printing of the conference proceedings.