Visa applications are currently subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past. For invitation letters please contact the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide the following information:
- Mr./Ms. Name and Surname
- Affiliation: organization/company name
- Mailing address:
- Telephone number:
- Birth date and place of birth:
- Passport number and expiration date:
- Name of session/paper you are speaking/presenting:
Visa letters will only be issued to:
- People the organization knows (notification by one of the member included in the organization is required).
- Committee members
- Attendees who have already paid their registration fee in full at the moment of the invitation letter request
- We cannot issue invitation letters for accompanying persons: in this case, we can only confirm that an accompanying person ticket has been paid for in the invitation letter of the participant who is regularly registerd in the conference as a speaker/committee member.